15 October 2006

Dear Mister Bush...

The surname on the bottom of the open letter I'm about to quote from may look familiar, and there's a very simple and likely reason for that. But a proud father can have a moment of indulgence, perhaps.
You have the power to make the difference, and I just ask you to think of one thing next time your sat in your war cabinet:
WHO WOULD JESUS BOMB?
It's a simple question Mister Bush, and its a simple answer, and I'm sure you'll get to the right decision. I love christ, you claim to love him too. But yet you ignore the most important teaching;
LOVE!!!


Revolutionise: Dear Mister Bush...: Filed in: , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...