26 October 2006

Hope that transforms

I've been away for a few days [and my site stats certainly reflect it!] and came back to find this offer of an advent book, which I commend to you since the proceeds support my training college [whom I have been working for until recently starting my teacher training] Here's what it's about.
"In times of change and uncertainty, we can respond in one of two ways. We can choose to withdraw, retreating back into things we feel certain about, hoping the change will go away. Or we can embrace the time of change as an open door of promise. But if we are to respond this way we need to have confidence in the God of hope, that transforms uncertainty into opportunity."
And it's under a fiver.
sjc:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...