27 October 2006

Seasonally shopping

Matt Stone has felt challenged by the discipline of shopping seasonally. And I have to admit he's got me thinking too. I may have to research a bit more and think about some related issues but he has a point, and so do those Pagani who inspired him...
As someone who cares for the Creator's creation I am prompted that here is an aspect of my lifestyle that needs looking into. Surely this is something Christians should care about too? When I'm consuming fruit out of season it generally means I'm importing it from way across the planet in a very energy wasting kind of way.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...