27 October 2006

Six word stories

I really liked this.
If you wonder what one is like here's the paradigm case by Hemingway.
"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."

And if I was going to run a tag meme, I think I might ask people to pick their favourites and perhaps comment on why.
So, here are mine.
Computer, did we bring batteries? Computer?
- Eileen Gunn

Internet “wakes up?” Ridicu -
no carrier.
- Charles Stross

TIME MACHINE REACHES FUTURE!!! … nobody there …
- Harry Harrison

whorl. Help! I'm caught in a time
- Darren Aronofsky and Ari Handel

Mozilla devastates Redmond, Google’s nuke implicated.
- Charles Stross

Will this do (lazy writer asked)?
- Ken MacLeod

Commas, see, add, like, nada, okay?
- Gregory Maguire


What about you? If you decide to blog 'em, let me know in a comment here and link in the comment.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...