26 December 2006

An Eclectic Christmas

As this is only the second day of Christmas, it's still appropriate to share this...

Matt Stone wrote of it
I began to visualizing all the alternate ways Christians have approached the gospel across the stream of history and the ocreans of the earth, juxtaposing them post-modern style. Feeding my unconscious, drifting off into dreamscapes. I experienced the story in new ways which I'm still working through, but I thought I'd try to represent some of this visually, rudimentary as some of my visual arts skills still are. I hope it feeds your imaginations too. I've called it Christmas Dreaming.


Eclectic Itchings: An Eclectic Christmas: Filed in: , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...