10 February 2007

clergy stress

I've been meaning to draw attention to this for some time, but better late than never, perhaps. It's a really well articulated post by a colleague and former training buddy of mine, Paul Roberts on how clergy life is for contemporary CofE clergy with regard to factors that build stress. It should be compulsory reading for ordinands and the newly ordained!

What Paul has done particularly well is to give examples that are spot on and immediately I could call to mind instances of just the kinds of thing he was talking about from my own parish experience.

staring into the distance::as far as our eyes can see � Three posts on clergy life (1) - clergy stress
Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...