18 March 2007

ID and Naturalist evolution

Whatever your perspective on intelligent design, it does seem to me that there have been some irresponsible charges and a huge rhetorical effort directed against it which seems to almost willfully set up aunt Sallies. If you want to see what ID'ers actually think and propose and how it fits with the whole Darwinist debate, then look at this response to an article in the Torygraph /Telegraph which reproduces the original but adds comments in-text from an ID perspective. Thus you get the idea rather well. A good reference article. I think that many evolutionists have simply assumed, on the basis of the rhetoric, that ID is creationism rewrit. I think that this riposted article shows otherwise.
ID.Plus: Richard Fortey rants at straw man of ID

Filed in: , , , ,

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...