15 March 2007

My news of a job

I can now make it public; follow this link to a page where in about 3 or 4 months time my name will appear as lecturer in Practical Theology and course leader for the mixed mode training pathway (or some such wording).

I was interviewed a week ago and told the same day that I was to be offered the job subject to the usual checks. The most important of those was dealt with yesterday and so the announcement is now in the public domain...

more later, probably as I limber up to it.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andii -

Congratulations. That's wonderful news. :-) I'm sure you are an incredible teacher.

Praise the Lord.

Stephen G said...

Excellent. Well done.

Is it a full-time appointment?

Andii said...

Thanks guys. It is, I'm told, likely at times to be more than full-time. So I'm brushing up on work-life balance strategies and my theology of sabbath!

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...