18 May 2007

I'm touched

Just yesterday I discovered that someone (Phil Johnson) considered nominating me as worthy of being considered for a thinking bloggers' award.
"I am required to nominate five other blogs that I deem to be ones that provoke the reader into thinking (irrespective of whether I agree with them or not).
So here are the five:
1. Steve Hollinghurst (UK) On Earth As In Heaven.
2. John Morehead (USA) Theofantastique.
3. Matt Stone (Australia) Journeys in Between.
4. Andii Bowsher (UK) Nouslife.
5. Paul Fromont/Alan Jamieson (New Zealand) Prodigal Kiwi."

I guess I may need to think of my five ...
circle of pneuma: A Generous Endorsement

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...