What you do is upload a picture of your own sweet face (or the other face if you prefer), and wait about 20 seconds while the app. matches you with celebrities. Feeling a bit metrosexual I let it match me against male and female celebs. Turns out that my top three facial matches were ... drum roll ... Rebecca de Mornay (who?), Avril Lavigne and Harrison Ford. Actually I can see why, on the basis of my picture (yes the one currently on this very blog somewhere), those selections may have been made. I'm not convinced, however, that a real live human being would sit us together and say how alike we are.
I'm wondering whether someone is using this to beta-test their face-recognition algorithm.
Stars in You Celebrity Face Match
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment