27 October 2007

10-20-30

I’ve been tagged for the 10-20-30 meme by Matt Stone. It's about what you were doing 10, 20, and 30 years ago. So here goes ...
1997 saw me as Vicar of St. Augustine's Church in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
1987 I was in the first year of being a curate at St.Mark's Church in Grenoside. I had also recently got married and we experienced a miscarriage.
1977 was the year I started Reading University, studying Linguistics (which seems not to be taught there at undergrad level anymore, it was once the best department in the country, if not the world, at that time). I was in the first year or so of active Christian faith.

In turn now I tag Doug, Sue and Mobsey...

Journeys In Between: 10-20-30:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...