Here it is: proof that God is British ( NB ;-) ) and this article shows it. Commons call to disestablish church is number 666 -Times Online: "A motion calling for the disestablishment of the Church of England has been listed in the House of Commons as 666 ... It appeared appeared on the House of Commons order paper numbered 666 ... What is even stranger is that this motion was tabled last night when MPs were debating blasphemy."
The parliamentary proceedings of the UK parliament are clearly at the heart of God's purposes, else why the warning?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment