A German cargo ship has set sail powered, in part, by a kite in an effort to cut fuel costs and carbon emissions.and you can see the future on video. It really is happening: a return to maritime wind power, but in a strangely different form. You almost wonder why our ancestors didn't think of doing it this way.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
23 January 2008
Ships pulled by kites
Here's a surprising item on the BBC NEWS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment