Regular readers will know my views on matters relating to this, so I'm simply going to offer a short section of quote from this report, Clarkson stung after bank prank without comment. "Clarkson published details of his Barclays account in the Sun newspaper, including his account number and sort code. He even told people how to find out his address.
'All you'll be able to do with them is put money into my account. Not take it out. Honestly, I've never known such a palaver about nothing,' he told readers.
But he was proved wrong, as the 47-year-old wrote in his Sunday Times column."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment