16 January 2008

Why losing bank details is a big deal

Regular readers will know my views on matters relating to this, so I'm simply going to offer a short section of quote from this report, Clarkson stung after bank prank without comment. "Clarkson published details of his Barclays account in the Sun newspaper, including his account number and sort code. He even told people how to find out his address.
'All you'll be able to do with them is put money into my account. Not take it out. Honestly, I've never known such a palaver about nothing,' he told readers.
But he was proved wrong, as the 47-year-old wrote in his Sunday Times column."

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...