27 February 2008

UK shaken by 'significant' earthquake

Yeh, I know it wasn't huge and thankful it wasn't of disaster proportions. I slept through it only to be woken by my wife after it had passed because she was a bit emotionally shaken by it as well as physically. As far as I can tell no structural damage. I slept through the last one in 198? too.
UK shaken by 'significant' earthquake - Home News, UK - Independent.co.uk: "A 'significant' earthquake shook the UK in the early hours of this morning, causing damage to buildings and leaving at least one person injured. The tremor hit at around 1am and was measured at 5.2 on the Richter scale."

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...