Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
27 March 2008
Compassion Meditation Changes The Brain
Worth noting this article: Compassion Meditation Changes The Brain: perhaps not surprising at one level, but it's good (again) to have back up for the benefits of filling our minds with good stuff. If learning the streets of London changes cabbies' brains, it is not perhaps such a leap to "Cultivating compassion and kindness through meditation affects brain regions that can make a person more empathetic to other peoples' mental states"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment