23 April 2008

Tagged -who's next?

ninetysix and ten: "I’ve been tagged by Cath at ninetysix and ten .
First the preamble:
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself].
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.

And the questions:
What I was doing ten years ago: Five things on my To-Do list today: Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Three of my bad habits: Five places I’ve lived: Five jobs I’ve had: Five books I’ve recently read: Five people or communities I’m going to tag.

And the answers...
What I was doing ten years ago: I was leading an inner-city church as its vicar and getting involved in a city-wide process for Christians strategising with regard to Islam in our city. I was also just finishing a PG cert in cultural studies.

Five things on my To-Do list today: Book a lecturer to contribute to an Autumn module; prepare for Thursday night communion at which I'm presiding; further planning for Mission History and Theology module; participate in current delivery of same; arrange further meetings for Mixed mode set ups.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: sort out good eco housing for me and my family, set up or invest in business in something green, perhaps a portfolio of risk but the aim being to get something interesting going, eg, an airship company for international flight

Three of my bad habits: letting people get away with things I should challenge, having the wrong pudding, talking too much.

Five places I’ve lived: Shropshire, Reading, San Sebastian, Bradford, Durham

Five jobs I’ve had: Shop worker at Sainsbury's, shop assistant at a local Wholefood shop, curate, vicar, university chaplain.

Five books I’ve recently read: How to Understand the History of Christian Mission, The University of Google, Rome Burning: Sophia McDougall, Cloud Atlas: David Mitchell, Bridge of Souls (Quickening Trilogy): Fiona McIntosh.

Five people or communities I’m going to tag: Hmmmmmmmmm. Dr Moose, Chris Monroe (Paradoxology), Jem Clines, Stephen at Greenflame, Maggi Dawn, perhaps ...

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...