08 April 2008

NT Greek online

Just because I needed to check something out and didn't have my stuff available at the time, since it's in my study and I was hours away from there, I ended up checking out Koine resources on the interweb net thingy. Here's where I started:Search for NT Greek verbs -eo on Everyclick
And out of the returns here's what I think is worth bookmarking:
Shorter definitions of Greek verbs; this one gives brief overview of the normal sorts of meanings of the tenses.
And here we have what appears to be the start of an online course which has some useful reference value.
Oh, and this site gives a whole host of 'learning Greek' resources online.
Something a little more techical but offering links to various things is NT Resources site.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...