20 May 2008

World Values Survey

I'm a sucker for pictorial mapping presentations, and given my like of cultural analysis, this was bound to get my attention.
A bit of orientation...
The World Values Surveys were designed to provide a comprehensive measurement of all major areas of human concern, from religion to politics to economic and social life and two dimensions dominate the picture: (1) Traditional/ Secular-rational and (2) Survival/Self-expression values. These two dimensions explain more than 70 percent of the cross-national variance in a factor analysis of ten indicators-and each of these dimensions is strongly correlated with scores of other important orientations.

World Values Survey

3 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, you, dude... did you know I'd love to kill myself, but won't?? If our existence is quite finite - 100 years at most, and our eternity is eons and eons and eons...

Think. Know. Grow. God Almighty put you on this wayward earth to accomplish something and only YOU can figure it out. but, yet, I'm here to help!! Yeee-Haw!! If you'd just go to...

http://wiseabove.blogspot.com

you'd see my blogg. I love you, dude. Don't be sad. Take control of your emotions and rise-above to the Great Beyond where you'll be happy forever. No, I'm not a shrink, but I play one on TV HawrHawrHawr No, don't throw money, either. Go to my blogg.

God bless you. Be at peace.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, you, Mr. Dude... I appreciate muchly you not deleting my post, even though it's 'out-there'. Gotta explain... it's all in my blog/novels written by me/Jack Kerouac HaHaHa God bless you. Be at peace. We'll meet in Heaven, not be like the Sadducees who don't.

IN HOC SIGNO + VINCES: Crux Sacre Sit Mihi Lux! Fidelis Usque Ad Mortem!!!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Thanx for keeping'm. That's exactly whot it means to be a child of God. Err, I mean, that's exactly whot it means to be head injured HAWRHAWRHAWR Connect the dots, pal.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...