06 September 2008

Church Times - Clergy can get shirty over trade

I've not bought a new clerical shirt for ages, but now there is a fair trade option; why didn't anyone thing of this before? Here's the article Church Times - Clergy can get shirty over trade and Simon Butler's rationale: "“About six months ago I was discussing the issue of fair trade with my colleagues, and we real ised there was nowhere you could buy Fairtrade clerical shirts. It seemed ridiculous that clergy didn’t have the option to buy accord ing to conscience when it came to our own uniform. All of my col leagues are com mitted to fair trade, and it got my mind buzzing about doing some thing about it.”"
Good, eh?

No comments:

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...