22 October 2008

Green rebuild of world economy

I'd been thinking this myself; so I'm dead pleased that it is being suggested by people with influence and moral credibility. Do read this article: UN says investment in in clean technologies and natural resources will rebuild world economy | Environment | guardian.co.uk And here's a clue as to why I think you should read it: "The United Nations today called for a refocusing of the world's economy towards investments in clean technologies and natural infrastructures such as forests in a Green New Deal that could revive the stumbling global economy, combat climate change, and cut poverty."

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...