09 March 2009

Making rules of life

Had a nice wee airmail letter in my pigeon-hole this morning: a letter from Canada from the publishers of 'Seasons of the Spirit' -a RCL congregational learning package. Last year they asked me for permission to reproduce as part of their learning materials a piece from Praying the Pattern on making rules of life. The letter contained a copy of the relevant page which relates to March 15-21 in this year's materials for Lent and Easter. Nice to see it there. They've made a good choice of excerpt; it even manages to look intelligent and vaguely useful!

It made me realise that I want to be able to get some time before long to convert the book into an e-format and also to release a book/document of updating Lord's prayer shaped liturgies for daily use. A lot of the stuff is already there (particularly as I now have some forms of compline/night prayer to use), but the time to do it is looking like it has receded to June or July what with marking, report-writing and teaching ...
Links for Lent Easter 2009

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...