20 August 2009

UK to US: The Truth About the NHS!

You know I've been vexed about this, if you've been reading my recent posts. If you are concerned as I am and also hoping that Obama can achieve some of the good stuff we hope from him, then perhaps you'd like to give consideration to this: UK to US: The Truth About the NHS!<br>: "conservative US politicians and greedy insurance companies are pushing lies about the NHS as a way to scare the American public off national health care - risking Obama's whole movement for change and threatening his majority in Congress.
Sign the petition below and tell friends - huge numbers of us will cause a stir in the US media and affect the debate,"

1 comment:

Steve Hayes said...

I've been reading things in American blogs that say things like "unversal health care is theft" -- apparently in the US tax collectors go around collecting taxes from people at gunpoint, at least according to some commenters on my blog. Perhap they say "Your money or your life" while pointing the guns.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...