09 August 2009

word fun

If you know me well-ish, you'd probably predict I'd like this: WORDOID - Creative Naming Service: "Wordoid.com is a webapp that strives to help you invent a good name. It makes up new words. Automagically. It knows how to create words in English or Spanish. It even knows how to create words in an imaginary language, constructed by blending two or more real languages together."
I'm off to play ...

For example, I typed in 'Church' and some really interesting possibilities came up. I like "Churchasing" which I thought could refer to buying stuff in a church building: like getting your fair traded coffee there.
Or "churchasm" ... !?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...