27 November 2009

Green Gas

The fact is that that no matter how green our boilers and cookers etc, they still use hydrocarbon that was naturally sequestered from the rest of the ecosystem mostly in the carboniferous period (and there's a reason it's called that, folks; the clue is in the title). If, like me, you are somewhat vexed by this, then I share with you glad tidings that are for, hopefully, all the UK people. Our Green Gas - About Ecotricity - Ecotricity: "The idea of Green Gas. Actual gas, made from green sources, delivered into the gas grid and from there on to your home or business. This hasn’t really been possible until recently – but it is now." I think this means that by buying this when it becomes available, we'd be investing in building further capacity. I seem to recall Ecotricity have a good track record in reinvesting into green projects. I've just signed up for further information when it becomes available. Join me.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...