29 December 2009

Lord's Prayer Rosary

I've been doing a bit of work to produce small prayer book offering a way to pray the Lord's prayer using a rosary -or is that a way to pray the rosary using the Lord's prayer? - either way an initial stage has been to consolidate and edit a series of posts on a former blog which offered reflections from my own experience of using a series of short Scriptures to 'prime' each of the five sections of the prayer. So if you'd like to have a go or at least have a look, then go here Lord's Prayer Rosary | zinepal.com: you can download an e-zine formated document of the posts which should contain full-enough instructions and readings with reflections for five 'rounds' of prayer.

I'd love to hear any constructive comments either here or at the Zinepal page. I'd suggest you have a go for a week or two for the best effect of the way of praying but if I've missed anything typo-wise or similar, do let me know sooner.

"There are different forms of rosary. This guide and set of reflections uses the 'normal' Dominican rosary consisting of fifty beads on the main loop separated by further single beads. ..."

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...