Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
21 February 2010
I think I just upped the ante ...
... on personal eco-activism: I reported to Gateshead council an incident of suspicious pollution of a stream (for goodness sake it was running GREEN -like someone had poured paint into it) for at least two days over the weekend. It happened here 54.98104,-1.78325 - Google Maps and I sent this reference to them. I also have photos of the water -but I've not yet uploaded them. See what Gateshead environmental protection say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment