17 July 2010

Some helpful articles on religion online

It's worth checking this out. I'm hoping that more scholarly articles might be deposited over time. The aim of the compilers is to find freely available scholarly articles on a variety of religious topics. I can't speak for all of them but there were some useful ones to do with liturgy and worship some of which I've added to a reading list for next year. Check out your interest and let me know what you think ...
religion online: "More than 6,000 articles and chapters. Topics include Old and New Testament, Theology, Ethics, History and Sociology of Religion, Communication and Cultural Studies, Pastoral Care, Counseling, Homiletics, Worship, Missions and Religious Education."

2 comments:

dave said...

wow, what an amazing resource!

Thanks for sharing

Steve Hayes said...

It looks useful. Here's another, for more current stuff: acasdemia.edu

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...