25 October 2010

Secure Password Solution

I'm looking at using this: I have a number of passwords and sometimes I'm not sure which goes with what, and so it may be that this
The Easy, Any-Browser, Any-OS Password Solution has a good answer and here's why: "Of all the password management utilities out there, I consider LastPass the most elegant compromise between convenience and security, and if you're not using it already, I recommend you start. It's mostly free, plugs into nearly any browser or smartphone, is KeePass compatible, and just works."
So, I'm checking it out. If you do too, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...