07 January 2011

Muslim Human Shields proctec Coptic Christians

Here's a genuine piece of good news. Such a shame it doesn't get the publicity that the original terrorist attack got in the West. Perhaps you could do your bit to change that? (Tweet or re-blog this).
Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields" - Ahram Online: "thousands of Muslims showed up at Coptic Christmas eve mass services in churches around the country and at candle light vigils held outside. From the well-known to the unknown, Muslims had offered their bodies as “human shields” for last night’s mass, making a pledge to collectively fight the threat of Islamic militants and towards an Egypt free from sectarian strife."

I think I hear Jesus' words whispering somewhere in the background: "...in as much as you did this to one of these my little ones, you did it to me." ....?

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...