04 January 2013

Price ebooks less stupidly

This is ridiculous! I fancied this book, but when I saw this:
Kindle Edition 9.69
Paperback -- 8.91 
Something rebellious rose up in me: The ebook should be cheaper -there's insignificant costs for production: no costs for paper, printing. I think a fee for the author and for editing services is fine. But. So come on Westminster John Knox Press: price it properly. I reckon a fiver might be reasonable. The US site has it the right way round (though still on the high side).

A Thicker Jesus: Incarnational Discipleship in a Secular Age eBook: Glen H. Stassen: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store:

No comments:

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...