21 July 2014

Andy Goldsworthy and The Spirit of God who broods over the Deep

Over the last 10 years or so, I've been finding myself returning in reflection time and time again to Genesis 1 and 2. I have also beeen something of an admirer of the work of Andy Goldsworthy. So, for me it was good to come across this blog post which brings together both.

 God's power and activity in the world is this creative, ordering, nourishing force that swims against the tides of entropy, death, decay and disorder. Experimental Theology: Hebel, Grace and the Art of Andy Goldsworthy: Part 3, The Spirit of God:
  I was pleased to see this because it reminded me of an unfinished project of mine.  A year or so back I began writing a meditation on a very similar theme which I recorded the beggining of: http://nouslife.blogspot.co.uk.... For me the scriptural linkage was with Genesis 1 and the seed for this can be seen here: http://nouslife.blogspot.co.uk....

Also a start at reflection visually.

So I've started wondering whether it's not about time I returned to that project.

No comments:

A review: One With The Father

I'm a bit of a fan of medieval mysteries especially where there are monastic and religious dimensions to them. That's what drew me t...