This is a really helpful article with a nice little link to graphs etc about the oil exploitation prospects for the next century. WE could have oil reserves for 100years, ceratinly for 40 years but at present rate 'production' is just keeping pace with consumption -and that's before the developing world joins in appreciably [look at the map shoewing where oil is -and isn't- consumed].
And as Greenpeace say: seeing as it's so polluting, do we really want to use it all up?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment