Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
24 April 2004
Russia and Kyoto -another U-turn?
After sending signals that seemed to indicate that ratifying the Kyoto agreement wasn't in Russia's interests, it may be that they will do it after all.... read about it; it may be that all the shilly-shallying is about extracting as many concessions favourable to Russia as they can before ratifying. The effect would be to convert the protocol into an international treaty and isolate USAmerica , apparently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment