Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
21 April 2004
Slash and burn farming -mitigated
Normally I would have posted this on TheGreening, but it seemed like it was a bit more of a development story than an environmental one, in the end -although ecologically good news too. Basically a technique in agrivculture which enables rainforest based peasants to stay put rather than constantly moving on and grass and similar weeds take over where they leave off. Working with nature works ... it seems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment