Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
16 April 2004
This'll get you going
Russian Presidential economic adviser Andrei Illarionov has really let rip; this is a good article to cut your teeth on: spot the wrongnesses of the metaphor of the Kyoto protocol as a gulag.... it relies on the idea that emitting fossil carbon is like eating. You wonder whether this guy has really understood the bigger picture. How do people like this get these jobs? It would be laughable if the implications for the rest of us and our children weren't so serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment