Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
22 June 2004
Alternative Fuels Cropping Up
It's not a new idea and it could only ever be a stop gap in fuel terms because if, for example, we covered England in fuel crops, we wouldn't produce enough of the stuff to fuel current road use, so I'm told. But note that part of the proposal is to use grown hydrocarbons to produce plastics etc, which sounds more do-able. However, I worry that this is still a bit too much like propping up the old paradigm rather than exploring new ways of doing things....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment