09 June 2004

Blogs Can Be Infectious

I've noticed that sometimes bits of my content end up in a better known-blogger's site without attribution. It's easily done, I know. I try to make sure I linkback, but sometimes you're in a hurry and sometimes you forget ... but come-on folks, let's give credit where it is due.

Anyway, this article explores the nature of information flow in blogs. The interest to sociologists is,
"There is a lot of speculation that really important people are highly connected, but really, we wonder if the highly connected people just listen to the important people," said Lada Adamic.

I'm thinking now ....

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...