09 June 2004

networks cleverer than individuals

A fascinating wee article that discusses what the title says with some examples. I suspect that the driving force for the forthcoming 'holistic' periood of history [grandiose that claim, eh?] will come from precisely such insights being turned into action by businesses seeking an edge. And with it comes the recognisiton of our interconectedness and the extreme individualism of late modernity/pomo starts to fade. Have we begun to think how to procalim the gsopel and reshape our thinking as Christians to holism? Well, I'm working on it but I'm not at all convinced I see much around.

No time just now to extrpolate, but there are various threads that emerge form this. Hopefully I can mention some of them in coming blog-posts.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...