29 June 2004

Solvent thirtysomethings turn backs on rat race

I found this originally in the Times and had to pursue it as being potentially relevant to my MA dissertation which is, in part, on life coaching and spiritual direction. Life coaching deals with just the kinds of issues that seem to be live and important to the people in these studies [and so, often, does spiritual direction]. I'm wondering whether this is also part of a cultural shift towards a more sophisticated take on career, acquisitiveness and that whole 'what's my life for?' thing. Now the thing is to try to track down the original studies.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...