29 July 2004

I'm now pto'd in the Durham diocese


This chap just sent me a letter giving me permisssion to officiate [pto] ie to act in a priestly way in the diocese of Durham [provided I have the appropriate invitations from area deans, incumbants etc. So I may not have a job but I can preach and preside.

At present I'm workng on finishing my MA, writing a bid to do a PhD, working on a business plan to do some life coaching and retreat leading for fees and there is a sniff of applying for a part-time rol as a pastor to an alternative worship congregation ...
Those who pray and care may like to keep all that in mind....

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...