Guardian Unlimited Money | News_ | The long good buy: "But there are some bright spots. One is that higher prices for carbon-emitting fuels such as gas or oil make the cost of alternative energy sources cheaper by comparison. That should encourage the investment in, and widespread adoption of, renewable energy in the form of wind, wave and solar generators: no panacea to be sure, but no bad thing.
Article is a good brief analysis of the trends.
"
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment