13 August 2004

Net Publishing Made Profitable

"Publishing is broken," he said. "Sales are low, there's no money, and deadlines and delays are a headache. You have three months to sell a book and then it's obsolete. Last year, I realized all the pieces were there finally for publishing e-books."

This caught my eye because I've been trying to respond to the inner call to get some stuff written. But how to publish? I've got a booklet on prayer in process and a publisher for it. But after that what? I'm seriously thinking of publishing articles online [own website and e-journals] but also offering some to papaer journals including links to the online stuff.

I've recently heard that there is a site that prints books to order -and that sounds quite intriguing: I'll have to follow that one up.

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...