Chris at Desert Pastor has picked up my last blog and found a rather nice graphic to go with it. Thanks Chris! I agree with you that sometimes too we need to value answers too. I suppose that is comes down to that really old philosophers' [as in: goes back to Greek and probably Chinese andIndian too -but I don't know so much about that] thing about asking questions. If we don't ask right questions we can't normally find answers that help. There are lots of potential answers, but only the right questions will get us to them.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
15 August 2004
Paradoxology: Valuing the Right Questions... AND Answers.
Chris at Desert Pastor has picked up my last blog and found a rather nice graphic to go with it. Thanks Chris! I agree with you that sometimes too we need to value answers too. I suppose that is comes down to that really old philosophers' [as in: goes back to Greek and probably Chinese andIndian too -but I don't know so much about that] thing about asking questions. If we don't ask right questions we can't normally find answers that help. There are lots of potential answers, but only the right questions will get us to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment