08 September 2004

Greenbelt pix

Just got photos online some of them are taken at Greenbelt. When we first got there it was a bit misty
But soon we had glorious -if chilly- evenings:

I still think the setting is spectacularly pretty and these perhaps gives you an idea



Part of the Sunday morning communion:

And here was an attempt to capture the way the tents glowed at night with the moon behind them; unfortunately I'm not a trained photographer but I have learnt a bit more fromthis attempt and I quite like it anyway.

Given the light conditions, the inexperienced photographer and the speed with which this picture was taken, it's no surprise it comes out thus. However, somehow the abstractness of it to me conveys the warm cosy feeling of being in the tent with a bottle of beer at night among friends

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...