05 May 2005

'Why I am Pagan'

Because I think it is important that Christians understand properly what lies beneath or behind other people's beleifs I think that it is important that we read things like this article and ask ourselves the question, how we can see things in it Christ would relate to and how we could explain our fiath in terms that might make connections with the concerns underlying those the person is trying to articulate. Here's your starter for ten points. "When I walk outside on a bright sunny day, I feel surrounded by the warmth of a loving, ever-present god. But instead of being metaphoric, I am literally surrounded by God and Goddess alive in Nature. "
So similar to " ...through forest glades I wonder, and hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees ... and feel the gentle breeze .... how great Thou art!"
On Faith: 'Why I am Pagan' - Carolinian - Lifestyles:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...