I thought that having to carry ID cards was a bad enough prospect, but then someone has to go one 'better'. More disturbingly yet it's a former Bush admin guy and the company he seems to be cosying up to, well read away...
"The company intends to lobby the UK health authorities to inject the chips into British patients.
... Civil liberties groups such as Caspian in the US fear that the need for increased security in the wake of terrorist attacks could act as a catalyst for a more widespread use of VeriChips."
And of course with as much conviction as ID cards; costly, a whole new criminal trade in forgeries and it won't even stop people blowing themselves up.
RedNova News - Health - 'Health Chips' Could Help Patients in US:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment