Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
05 August 2005
Vitamin tablets' value questioned
I read this and had a 'told you so' moment; I used to work in a wholefood shop and so this seems to vindicate our approach. "'Evidence is increasing for a holistic approach to improving diet rather than focusing too closely on the effects of individual nutrients on risk factors and preventing disease. If combined with physical activity, which can increase appetite and enable a diet of marginal nutrient density to become adequate, a better diet can make a substantial impact on population health, particularly of older people.' "SocietyGuardian.co.uk | Health | Vitamin tablets' value questioned: [:health:holism:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment