11 September 2005

Paternoster prayerbeads


I've just finished work [for the time being at any rate] on a rosary-style devotional aid using the Lord's prayer as the structuring and meditational principle. It works well, I've been using it as a way to pray and found it very helpful as a form of reflective praying. It came out of a Church of the Apostles 'rosary' in terms of the shape of the string of beads. Thanks to Karen Ward at Greenbelt who gave me a set of their beads in exchange for a copy of my book.
abbeynous.schtuff.com - prayerbeads

2 comments:

Simone said...

I've not tried the beads but the book is FANTASTIC. I recommend it wholeheartedly!

Andii said...

Thanks Simone -do tell your friends, relatives and acquaintances! I've quoted you at http://abbeynous.schtuff.com/book_synopsis
I hope that's okay.

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...