"'I will Use the Lord's prayer daily to structure my prayer during Celtic Advent but only if 10 other people worldwide will too.'
Deadline to sign up by was 16th November 2005 and 18 people have signed up (8 over target). So I'm feeling happy and prayed the Lord's prayer today using the Anglican Prayer beads and the Discipleship Cycle of readings as I walked back from Durham this lunchtime.
The pledge is closed but it's still not too late to be having a go and there's a wiki for the action which I hope will gather some further ideas from pledgers [who have a password to get into the site] in due course.
'I will Use the Lord's prayer daily to structure my prayer during Celtic Advent' - PledgeBank:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment