17 November 2005

'We will Use the Lord's prayer daily to structure our prayer during Celtic Advent'

"'I will Use the Lord's prayer daily to structure my prayer during Celtic Advent but only if 10 other people worldwide will too.'
Deadline to sign up by was 16th November 2005 and 18 people have signed up (8 over target). So I'm feeling happy and prayed the Lord's prayer today using the Anglican Prayer beads and the Discipleship Cycle of readings as I walked back from Durham this lunchtime.
The pledge is closed but it's still not too late to be having a go and there's a wiki for the action which I hope will gather some further ideas from pledgers [who have a password to get into the site] in due course.

'I will Use the Lord's prayer daily to structure my prayer during Celtic Advent' - PledgeBank:

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...